Thursday 3 May 2012

Friday 13th April 2012

dear daddy
well this morning i waked up at nanna and grandads house and gaga asked me if i wanted to feed the ducks or visit aunty kath and uncle duffield and i sed aunty kath and i fink aunty kath was probablee very pleased that she had beat the ducks and i fink i may hav sekured my future as her favorit grate nefew hee hee and wen i got back to nanna and gagas house for dinna mummy arrived and afta my dinna me and mummy and aunty kate went to a windmill and mummy carrid me all the way to the top of the windmill and she sed it wud probably hav been easyer to carry two sacks of weet and it was a shame they cudnt attach me to the pullee chains and oh well becorse once mummy carrid me to the top she had to carry me back down agen and there is a likkel museum there and i liked playing wiv the weelie magnet fing and then we went to play on the park and that was gud fun and there is a really big slide and it is really fast and i went on 3 times wiv mummy so that was even more steps to carry me up and i went on the see saw marjeree door wiv aunty kate and i liked our likkel trip to the windmill and wen we got back to nanna and gagas i had a nap becorse it weared me out and afta i plaid in the garden and we had running races reddy steddy go and i even counted 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all by myself and everybody gave me a big clap and sed i was a cleva boy and wen we got home mummy had buyed me a new toy for my village and it is a police station and police car and police motabike and policeman and police lady so now all the peepel will be safe

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment