Thursday 3 May 2012

Saturday 14th April 2012

dear daddy
i was very cleva and gud boy this morning becorse wen i got out of bed i asked mummy for a wee and poo on the toilet and i did do a wee and poo and that was even before my brekfast so what do you fink of that and becorse i chose aunty kath insted of ducks yesterday nanna had given mummy all the bred for that was for the ducks so mummy sed that wile it was sunny we wud go to the park and feed the ducks and i thought that was fair enuf becorse i bet they were hungree now and i had a nice time at the park and the ducks were veree hungree and followed me and mummy all around the pond and i can kick and throw my ball and i had lots of gose on the big slide and wen we got bak home traysi and faith was there and it was nice becorsse we all had dinna together but afta dinna i was really tired so i had a nap but mummy had to wake me up to go swimming and wen i went downsteers aunty kate and faith were there but not traysi peepel just come and go in our house anyway aunty kate and faith came swimming and wen i was in my swimming fings i saw lucinda so i ran to her and we had a big hug and kiss and i was brilliant at swimming and i kicked on my back all the way there and back and i catched the sleeping fish undawater and aunty kate and faith were very impressed wiv me and afta swimming oskabah had buyed me more happy burfday presents and i got a book wiv a train on and a book abowt rinos and pancakes and something to make monsters wich i fink aunty kate liked the look of and wen we got home i played wiv faith and then we all had tea togevva and then traysi came back becorse she had to take faith home and i started to do a wee and poo in my big boy pants but it was ok becorse i hold it hold it hold it and i finished it in my toilet so i was a cleva and gud boy agen

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment