Thursday 3 May 2012

Wednesday 11th April 2012

dear daddy
well nanna and grandad are seeing a lot of me becorse we went to their house agen this morning becorse i had to hav my fotograff taken wiv my tree in the garden becorse even though i carnt remember i hav had my fotograff taken every year wiv my appel tree and i fink grandad wore his blue jumper espeshully and i stood really nicely wiv nanna grandad mummy and the tree for the pikture and afta grandad lit the chiminea and i helped him collect wood in my weelbarrow for the fire to eat and aunty kate wasnt there today but i felt very tired for sum reason so i was reddy for my nap this aftanoon and wen i got up mummy helped me wiv my train track she makes really good tracks for me and mummy has bin trying to teech me how to pedal my bike and i am nearly getting it right but i fink my legs need to be a tiny bit longer anyway not much else happend today

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment