Wednesday 5 October 2011

Friday 13th May 2011

dear daddy

both me and mummy was very tired today becorse i didnt sleep very well last nite mummy sed she was in my bedroom more than hers but she wasnt angree with me and gave me lots of cuddels we went in to town this morning and mummy buyed me sum new things like grobags and socks and we also picked up our tikets for holliday and mummy was very xcited about that i fink i can remember going on holliday before and wen we went to skotland that was a holliday to and i fink they are quite gud fun but i dont fink we are going until you get out of the computa and come home and that reminds me that today i sined home and i clapped my hands togeva so even though i didnt sleep much i still learned new fings

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment