Saturday 1 October 2011

Saturday 7th May 2011

dear daddy

mummy sed she was very proud of me last nite becorse i went to sleep all by myself wiv no fuss she sed i had worryed her becorse i had started to play her up at nite and i neednt bovver i dont no what she means by that i just like cuddels wiv mummy and sad wen i hav to go to sleep becorse i will miss them but now i no i can hav lots of cuddels wen i wake up in the morning and i woke up in a betta mood today this morning we went to see jackey and baby arfur and they have a cat called molly who is much fatter than connor cat and i had annuva burfday present and i liked it wen mummy pretended it was a hat and wen she put me in it and spinned me round i fink i will be having lots of fun wiv this funny present and its in my bedroom becorse its orange like my bedroom but i carnt eat it like an orange today i praktised wiv my spoon agen but i like it better wen mummy feeds me becorse its quicker and i get more food i like seeing you on the computa agen

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment