Sunday 23 October 2011

Friday 2nd September 2011

dear daddy

today i had annuver xciting day this morning i went wiv mummy to the hairdressers do you know what that is its where you go and they cut your hair and there were two nice laydees there and one of them plaid wiv me and then wile i was eating my snaks nicelee on mummys nee the other one went snip snip snip and the playing laydee tuk sum piktures and mummy sed i was very gud and i fink i was very brave becorse if you cut yourself it hurts but wen i had my hair cut it didnt hurt at all and i didnt cry and mummy was brave to becorse she didnt cry either wen she had her hair cut wen we went we went round town and i watch mummy put sum paper in to a bit flashing machine and then she buyed me sum big rice cakes and we went to a caff and mummy had a cup of tea and i had a rice cake and wen we got home i shouted for you up the stairs but mummy sed you was going on a boat to work and i wud see you on monday and mummy went to the toilet so i found the rice cakes under my pram but wen i tryed to got one out the paket teared and they fell out on the floor and wen mummy came downstairs and i had two rice cakes in my hands and mummy sed i was norty and she was cross wiv me and i thought phew atleast she hasnt seen the cotton buds on the floor becorse then she wud be cross but then oh oh she did see them and she sed i only went to the toilet and youve been norty and it made me cry and i tride to give mummy a cuddle but she sed no becorse i had been norty but it was ok becorse she made me dina and then gave me a big cuddle wen i woke up from my nap we went to see traysi and dave and faith and i had  a really nice time playing and they have got two rabits and a washing machine i ate my tea there and faith plaid wiv me lots and lots anyway today was enuf xcitement for any littel boy to take so i will be glad for a nice long sleep

lots of love 
jack xx

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha I love the way this is written - very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this. Loved the way it was written - it flowed really well and put a big fat smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I shall pass them on to Jack (he's in bed at the moment...another exciting day!).

    ReplyDelete