Sunday 23 October 2011

Saturday 3rd September 2011

dear daddy

today i am 17 months old and i fink that means that next month i can vote and buy a drink in a pub this morning we went to asda straight after i got my clothes on and we buyed lots of yummy food and i helped mummy put it in the trolley and wen we got home mummy made a baa lamb caseroll and put it in the oven and she sed wile that was cooking we cud go to feed the ducks becorse she had sum bred that they mite like so i pedalled my bike all the way to vernon park and wen we got there i helped mummy feed the ducks and i had to get the bred and count one to free and throw it in the warter and then the ducks wud eat it up and i walked all round the pond feeding the ducks until the bred had all gone and i sined to the ducks all gone and we also saw lots of rats although mummy sed she didnt know if they were rats or voles but they kept taking the ducks bred and running away wiv it and i also saw a squirrel and lots of dogs and wen we got bak home i had my casseroll and it was reddy for my nap and it was a gud job i got sum rest becorse nanna tuk me and mummy swimming and i was brilliant and i really really enjoyed myself it was nice to see marie and lucinda and oskabah agen and i even liked sitting on the wobbel board and as soon as i got in the warter i blowed bubbels and we plaid egg and spoon and i had to sit on the bubba board and mummy had to carry me along but i had to balance myself and then wen we got near the wall mummy had to flip me off and i was gud becorse even though i went underwarter i reached for the wall and pulled myself up im glad swimming has started agen

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment