Wednesday 5 October 2011

Tuesday 17th May 2011

dear daddy

well i hav had a much nicer day today and after a long nite sleep i feel much better wich is a gud job for mummy becorse i decided i wud be her frend agen today we went to a place called ikea this morning i fink i rememba being there befor and i had my morning snak there and mummy had a sandwich and a cup of tea and we had a nice talk and mummy sed we were talking more then sum of the grown up cuppels were and wen i looked she was rite and after we saw sum rabits and mices and fishes at a place and we buyed connor sum food and sum poo paper stuff and then we went home and at home i had a nice dinner called chikpea curry and it has maid me trump loads but i dont mind becorse trumping makes me laff alot hee hee after my dinner mummy put me in my pushchair and i fell to sleep strate away and wen i woke up mummy wasnt there and there was lots of babys crying and i cried a littel bit but i knowed that mummy cudnt be to far away becorse she always comes bak for me and i had a really fun time we all went outside and played wiv the sand stuff and wen mummy came bak i gave her a big hug and then tryed to run away outside agen and i told mummy all about my adventures on the way home and i had a really nice playtime wiv mummy and kept chasing her and playing peekaboo and i fink i mite have weered mummy out becorse i weered myself out

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment