Saturday 1 October 2011

Monday 2nd May 2011

dear daddy

i felt a bit grumpee wen i woke up this morning but i don't know why becorse i had a nice long sleep and i still felt grumpee even afta my milk and porridge wiv banana so mummy got me reddy and then we played wiv my train and then i felt betta and we cort the bus in to town and had a walk wile the sun had his hat on it was very windy agen and even if the sun had his hat on mine kept blowing off mayb the sun has selotape to hold his hat on mummy has been trying to teech me how to nod my hed yes and it has been making her laff and one time today i burped and mummy kept saying burp burp at me in a funny voice and that mad me laff alot and wen mummy was changing my nappy i trumped and that made me laff a lot to so altho i was a bit grumpee wen i woke up i soon cheered up

lots of love
jack xx

i like playing peekaboo wiv you on the computa

No comments:

Post a Comment