Saturday 1 October 2011

Thursday 5th May 2011

dear daddy

i had annuva day wiv nanna and grandad today becorse today is thursday and i always go to nanna and grandads on a thursday this morning they tuk me to a place called atenboro and we had a nice walk and saw lots of ducks and grandad tuk me for a walk and nanna sed mind the duck poo but there was lots of duck poo so we mite hav stud in sum hee hee and i had my snack in the cafey there and i had fruit but nanna and grandad had cake and do you no daddy it started to rain today but not to much so the old man wasnt snoring and wen we got back to nanna and grandads house i had my dinna and then i played in the garden and i picked sum flowers and then i had a nice long sleep and i did 2 poos for nanna today and 1 for mummy and nannas frend gave nanna a paddling pool for me and mummy sed to leave it at nanna and grandads house to play in there garden

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment