Wednesday 19 October 2011

Sunday 3rd July 2011

dear daddy

today i am 15 months old so i am nearly a big boy now i fink i will be a proper big boy wen i am 2 and reddy to settel down i had a very nice day wiv mummy and jill today all we did was eat at a speshul food festival it was so exciting i didnt want to hav my afternoon nap i did get a likkel bit board but i fink that was becorse i was tired and was fed up in my pushchair so jill and mummy went for a speshul drink and i had my pear and played wiv my car on an umbrella stand and i was cleva becorse i kept climing on and off it and then i cud go all the way around it and it made me very durty and mummy sed i looked like a street urchin we was out for a long time and i liked catching the tram and wen we got home i still found room for my tea

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment