Wednesday 5 October 2011

Saturday 14th May 2011

dear daddy

i really like the food sine and sine it all the time and mummy sed she finks im just sining it now for sining its sake and sumtimes she is rite hee hee but sumtimes i sine it becorse i am hungry today lukas is free and we went to his burfday party and nanna and grandad came wiv me and mummy i had a very gud time playing wiv the balloons and on the rocking fingy and all of the other children xcept they were big and i fink they forgot i was likkel and sumtimes they didnt see me and ran me over and there was one girl and i didnt like her very much becorse she pushed me over and climbed on me and she was a bit mean and mummy had to come and save me becorse her mummy wasnt watching and didnt see her i had sum party food and mummy let me have a tiny bit of cake and wen lukas blowed out the candels i clapped wiv everyone and today my new fing has been roking

lots of love

jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment