Sunday 23 October 2011

Sunday 4th September 2011

dear daddy

today we spent the whole day wiv nanna and grandad and nanna has nitted me my own speshul scarecrow boy called sonny and he has got a katapilla on his solder and a pom pom on his hat and he was waiting on the chear for me and i gave him a big cuddel and kiss wen i saw him we had a nice dinna and nanna made me a speshul pudding wiv appel and rubarb and pear and custard and i ate it all by myself wiv a spoon and mummy and grandad and nanna kept laffing at me wen i ate sum rubarb becorse it made my face go all funny anyway i had a very nice day and im going to see nanna and grandad agen tomorrow but bestest of all im going to see you tomorrow as well

lots of love
jack xx

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea writing letters to daddy. Loved it. I want his scarecrow.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete