Wednesday 5 October 2011

Thursday 19th May 2011

dear daddy

i fink today mummy got her own bak on me becorse i woke her up at 515am but then she woke me up at 720am becorse she had to go to work and she had to take me for my speshul day wiv nanna and grandad i had a very nice time wiv nanna and grandad and we went to a soft play centre in broadmarsh and i had a really fun time and there was sum children there that were a bit bigger than me and they was climing u pthings and i tride to copy them but i fink my legs are a likkel bit to likkel still but i cud clime up the slide and slide back down weeeee and nanna was worryed that if i got stuck she wud hav to try and get me and mayb she wud get stuck to hee hee but she didnt need to worry i wud like to go there agen and i herd nanna tell mummy it was free but i dont fink she means in the same way that lukas is free i have a nice time wiv nanna and grandad but im always pleased to see my mummy agen and mummy sed we wud see you agen soon and not just on the computa and then i will have lots of rest from riting these letters becorse you will see yourself

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment