Wednesday 5 October 2011

Saturday 21st May 2011

dear daddy

i was up nice and early this morning although im not sure if mummy thought it was nice we went to see jackey and baby arfur this morning and jackey and mummy thought arfur was cleva becorse he cud roll over and go on to his nees but i dont know what the fuss was about becorse ive bin doing that for ages but i spose it is quite difficult to start wiv anyway i had a nice visit but we had to leave quite soon becorse i was very tired from being up nice and early and mummy sed she wanted to get me home for dinner and a nap wich i agreed wiv and she didnt want me to fall asleep in the car incase it spoilt my nap wich i didnt agree wiv becorse i did fall asleep in the car and i still had a nap and wen i woke up i went swimming but it was somewhere diffrent and nanna and aunty kat came to watch me but they wasnt allowed to come inside but i kept waving to then so they knew i hadnt forgot they were there and lucinda had buyed me a burfday present and i got a t shurt and sum shorts swimming was ok and i kick kicked lots and after i went to nanna and grandads house and had my tea and helped grandad warter the garden and then we came home and mummy sed i will see you tomorrow so i hope you have liked all my letters

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment