Wednesday 5 October 2011

Sunday 15th May 2011

dear daddy

i hav had a very nice day today my teef are feeling a bit betta so i slept betta last nite and so did mummy im getting up early though now at 7am but its becorse theres so many xciting fings to do wile mummy put her clothes on i helped emptee the drawer xcept i dont fink she wanted it emptee becorse she put it all bak agen and then i bumped my mouff on the table near the bed and there was a likkel bit of blood so i went to mummy and she gave me a cuddel and a majik kiss and then later i bumped my hed on my wardrobe door and i went strate to mummy becorse the majik kiss worked so well befor and it did agen mummy and me played wiv my train and mummy was helping wiv the blocks and i learned how to sine appel becorse a is for appel and after my brekfast mummy sat me on a thing called a pot and sed that was where i poo and i brushed my teef wile i was on it but i didnt poo becorse i didnt need to even though i usuallee do at that time and mummy sed that was tipical but i did a wee in there wich i fink mummy was pleased abowt altho i dont know how i did it we went to nanna and grandads and i had my dinna there and i did lots of new fings like after my dinner i was tired and i lied down and pretended to be asleep and wen mummy asked me if i wanted to go to bed i sined bed and nodded my hed yes and i did hav a likkel sleep and i also learned how to do sum of the akshuns in wind the bobbin up like pull pull and clap clap and i pointed up to the seeling and down to the floor and i patted my knee and mummy sed i am very cleva and i fink she is rite and i had a nice roll about wiv nanna and pulled her nose and everyone was laffing and i like playing roll over roll over

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment