Saturday 1 October 2011

Saturday 30th April 2011

dear daddy

today i standed up all by myself akchewlly it was a bit of a aksident but i dont tell mummy becorse she gave me a big kiss and cuddel of being a clever boy and she mite want them back if she new it was an aksident i helped mummy tidy up my bedroom today by taking everyfing off everywhere so she cud dust and we went shopping but most of the time we played wiv my toys wich was nice becorse it was just mummy and me in our house and my favorit game today was boo and tikkels and i cud show you on the computa how i cud play boo but not tikkels becorse mummy kept finking that i was going to tuch buttons but i wasnt i was going to tikkel you silly mummy mind you i dont know how to tikkel becorse mummy was tikkelling me so maybe i wud hav tuched buttons

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment