Wednesday 5 October 2011

Wednesday 18th May 2011

dear daddy

well i dont know if im coming or going wiv my norty teef just wen i fink they are all ok another one starts to grow it doesnt seem very fair i slept ok and everyfing was fine this morning but then this afternoon they started hurting agen and sumtimes it put me off playing mummy sed what wiv my teef and chikpee curry its no wonder my bottom exploded this morning and this afternoon we tuk indy to the car doktors this morning and the doktor sed he was ok and made him all shiney sparklee clean but we didnt do anyfing this afternoon xcept play at home mummy sed she wud look for sum more diffrent groops to take me to wich will be nice becorse i like playing wiv other babies i had a nice baff tonite and im getting really gud at splashing and making mummy all wet and today my favorit toy in the baff was the trains and i was pooring the water and trying to catch it

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment