Wednesday 19 October 2011

Sunday 14th August 2011

dear daddy

today mummy me and aunty kate went on a treasure hunt like reel pirates but we didnt get dressed up it was really gud fun and i had to help mummy and aunty kate find the ansas to the clues becorse sum of them was very hard we walked along a river and i saw sum ducks and lots of boats and i even sined boat for the first time we stopped for a drink and wear we stopped had lots of fings for me to colour and aunty kate helped me to do sum stiking and i hav made you a nice pikture xcept wen i stiked the fings on i tuk them all off agen becorse i was trying to be helpful and put them bak in the box and we also saw lots of people running and we saw a big casell and i really liked my day out and aunty kate buyed me my dinna and it tuk ages but it was very nice we tuk aunty kate bak to nanna and grandads and nanna and grandad wasnt there agen and i even looked outside but they still wasnt there so goodness only knows where they are hiding theyre not behind the settee or in the shed wen we got bak home i tuk my train outside becorse mummy was putting clothes out so i hav been outside loads and loads today

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment