Wednesday 5 October 2011

Tuesday 10th May 2011

dear daddy

well i hav had an akshun packed day today i managed to sleep until 7am wich i fink mummy was pleased about and i did 2 poos before we even left the house and mummy sed they are getting nice and solid now and we went to rime and sing at the libree wich was gud fun and they hav lots of toys at the libree and afta rime and sign mummy choosed me sum books and i played for ages wiv a toy oven i like opening and closing the door and i also sat on a blue horsy and mummy helped to rok on it and that was gud fun to and mummy choosed me four books to read and on the way bak we sed hello to aunty julia and mummy had sum fings to giv her but she sed we cudnt stay becorse we were going out agen soon and even though mummy sed that her and aunty julia talked for ages and i was bored sat in my pushchair plus it was dinna so i shouted for them to hurry up and fankfully mummy lisend and we went home and i had my dinna but this time mummy didnt take me upstairs to my bedroom for a nap we went out agen and wen i woke up mummy wasnt there and i was sumwhere else but i was brave and ok becorse there was 2 nice ladies who played wiv me and there was sum other babies to and i had a very nice time and wen i saw mummy i was so xcited that i bursted out crying but i was soon ok and told mummy all about my afternoon all the way back home and it was nice to see you on the computa

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment