Saturday 1 October 2011

Sunday 1st May 2011

dear daddy

this morning me and mummy went to the park and i saw lots of baby ducks and geese and they are called ducklings and goslings so dose this mean i am a boyling or a jackling and my favorit thing at the park was the weeeeee slide i kept trying to clime up it and mummy needed to help me it was very windy at the park and my hat kept blowing off playing at the park made me tired and after my dinna i went for a sleep and i was looking forward to swimming after but wen i waked up mummy sed it had been canselled becorse the pool was durty but i dont understand becorse warter makes fings clean and the pool is full of warter so it shud hav been very clean like i was after my baff so insted we went to nanna and grandad and had sum food and i kept making mummy and nanna laff like wen i tride to clime through the chairs and nearly got stuk and mummy had to get me out and one time i had my drink in one hand and my milk in the other and i was taking it in turns to drink and that made them laff a lot i showed grandad how to sine all gone and how i can put my toys away in my sack that aunty kate made me i missed swimming but i still had a nice afternoon

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment