Saturday 1 October 2011

Tuesday 3rd May 2011

dear daddy

today i stayed wiv nanna and grandad becorse mummy went to work i was a likkel bit sad wen mummy first went and i cryed for a likkel wile but bot for very long nanna and grandad tuk me to a place called hifealds and there is a nice pond there wiv ducks and big fish and we went to a cafey and i had my strawberrys and grapes and you wud hav been very happy wiv me daddy becorse i used the baker charm on the ladys there hee hee and i had my dinna at nanna and grandads house and had a nice play int he garden and did lots of climing up the steps and grandad sed it was like mummy climing blak roks but i fink i did even more climing than that and i also praktised standing my myself and im getting quite gud at that and nanna and grandad sed i was a gud boy to mummy becorse i had a nice long sleep afta playing in the garden it was so long that nanna waked me up for my tea and i was pleased to see mummy wen she came to get me even if i didnt show it becorse i was eating my tea

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment