Wednesday 5 October 2011

Friday 20th May 2011

dear daddy

i hav so many teef coming through i sumtimes dont know what to do wiv myself and even though i slept until 715am i felt a likkel bit wimpery this morning even after i had my milk and porrige wiv banana i was missing mummys milk alot today becorse it used to always make me feel better and stop one hurting and i kept tweeking mummys nippels but she sed mummys milk had all gone and i dont normally miss it now but today i did so i felt a likkel bit wimpery but then we went out to messy play and do you now i saw aunty julia and lukas and jakob there and jakob always makes me smile he is smaller than me but he is growing very fast and i fink he will be bigger than me soon i had a nice time at messy play altho im not really very bovvered about the painting i id play wiv sum playnes and cars in sum purpel sand after messy play we went to a place called the dentist where i hav been wiv you befor daddy and he sed mummys teef were xcellent and then he looked at my teef and i fink he was impressed and i told him that they hurt and he sed i was a great likkel fella and i cud hav a sticka for being so gud and i liked that but i wish he cud stop my teef hurting becorse that what dentists do i thought i slept for 2 hours after dinner and wen i came bak downsteers unkel bob was there but he didnt stay long and then we knoked on aunty julia door and we went to the park wiv aunty julia lukas and jakob and i like climing up the slide but mummy sed i cudnt becorse there was a likkel girl that wanted to come down and mummy and the likkel girls daddy mayde us take it in turns i had my tea at the park then as a speshul treat mummy let me hav a chokolit cake that aunty julia had buyed us all it was yummy but so was the soil i ate and the plum so i dont know what i like best

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment