Wednesday 19 October 2011

Friday 22nd July 2011

dear daddy

this morning afta you went away me and mummy went to a farm and i saw my frend dexter and his mummy we had a really gud time and we saw lots of animals and the goats tryd to eat dexter but his mummy saved him and i let dexter go in my bike and i pushed him in it and i liked the pigs and the donkeys and i kicked and throwed my ball wen we were walking round the garden and mummy sed i was a really gud boy becorse i crawled bak down some steps all by myself and wen we seen all the animals we went to the caff and had a drink and snak i had a very nice time and i was reddy for my dinna and a long nap wen i got bak home this aftanoon we went to asda and i got very xcited becorse i saw a jumpa with chuggington on it and i sined train and clapped clapped like wen we see it on the tellyvision and mummy sed it was a bit too xspensive but if she saw sum chuggington peejamas then maybe i cud hav them insted and she buyed me a noisy train book insted and so i cud pretend i was on a train wen i was in the trolley and afta shopping we came home and you was on the tellyfone and wen i sined daddy mummy sed you was on a plane but i wud see you soon

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment