Wednesday 19 October 2011

Monday 4th July 2011

dear daddy

i had a very fun time this morning mummy tuk me to a place called notts tots and there was lots of things for me to clime on and slide down and a boingy trampolin thing that mummy helped me wiv and all the walls were mirrors like wen we were on holiday and so i like looking at myself and there was lots of ovver children there to and a lady showed me how to go over a box fing like a rolly polly sumasalt and wen i did it i got a stamp on my hand and i tride agen and i got a stamp on my foot and at the end we sat in a big sircal and sang sum songs and we had a big parashoot to shake and i liked wen it went up hi and we went underneef it afta me and mummy went for our dinna and mummy sed if i liked the notts tots we cud come agen and that makes me very happy and it weared me out becorse i had a really really long nap wen we got home and this aftanoon i did lots of praktice walking and i walked to mummy but she kept moving away so i had to walk more but it made me laff alot and mummy sed i walk like a zombie wich i dont fink is very enkoraging

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment