Wednesday 19 October 2011

Saturday 13th August 2011

dear daddy

today i had a very xciting day today becorse i went to a lot of places its just all go go go it started off that we went to nanna and grandads house but do you know they wasnt there only aunty kate and mummy sed we had to get my cot becorse i was going to stay wiv aunty kath and uncle duffy and that was where i went next mummy left me wiv aunty kath and uncle duffy and merrecher but it was ok becorse i had a really nice time aunty kath and merrecher tuk me to feed the ducks quack quack i think ducks are my favourit aminal at the moment and i had my dinna at aunty kaths and uncle duffy and aunty kath changed my nappy all nice and clean so there was room for me to do a big poo and aunty kath sed to uncle duffy it was his turn to change me and i dont fink he thought that was fair but in the end merrecher did it and afta that uncle duffy tuk me to the park and i had a really fun time there and there was a car and a little house that i liked going in espeshully becorse now i can do it all by myself and wen i got back from the park mummy was there wich was very xciting and then we had to go to nanna and grandads to take the cot and this time no one was there and then we went to sanesberrys and then finally we went home and i fink me and mummy were both tired although i fink i had been much busyer than mummy afta my tea aunty kate was there and i am going to see her tomorrow

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment