Wednesday 5 October 2011

Wednesday 11th May 2011

dear daddy

i woke up really early this morning so mummy got me sum milk and gave me a cuddel and i went bak to sleep agen i fink mummy did to we went to asda this morning and a likkel boy called luke gave me a kiss he was free and he showed me and mummy a green traktor that his daddy had buyed him and his daddy sed that luke had a likkel sista who was nearlee one and that was why he liked babys and wanted to kiss me asda was quite xciting today and i danced in the trolly and told mummy lots of gud storys on the way round that made her laff and wen we left asda it was raing and mummy sang the song about the snoring man who bumped his hed and she showed me how to sine rain and i cud do it and i can nod my hed yes now and i also sined tree today becorse the birds are in the tree i am very cleva all in all wen w got back from asda i had my dinna and i had brokoli and collyflower wiv bacon and cheese sauce and it was yummy but it made me trump and wen mummy changed my nappy i trumped lots and it really made me laff and mummy sed phewy and waved her nose and that made me laff and i copied her and today i also laffed at mummy blinking her eyse and i copied mummy doing that this aftanoon we met katie and i had a nice frute snack and played nisely in the pub and wen we got back home aunty julia and jakob came to see us and wen they went i had a baff and did lots of big splashes and made mummy very wet and altogetha i had a very nice fun day

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment