Saturday 1 October 2011

Wednesday 4th May 2011

dear daddy

i slept until 9am this morning becorse i had to catch up my sleep becorse wen i was sleeping last nite i was sik and wen mummy came in it was all in my hair and in my eye and in my ear and all on my bed and grobag and pijamamas and so mummy had to give me a wash and a new bed and she sed she didnt no how i managed to sleep in all the sik there was lots of it and it did smell very bad and so anyway it made me tired and so i slept longer and wen i waked up i had my brekfast and moo cow milk and mummy sed i still smelled all sikky and my hed was crustee and so i had a likkel shower and mummy washed my hair today i showed mummy how to play peekaboo wiv my dungarees all by myself and i can hold them up to my face so mummy carnt see me and then i shout rah and then i pull then down and laff hee hee and today everytime we went upsteers i wud go up them all by myself it is hard work and mummy has to tell me to konsentrate becorse i always see fings to look at and mummy sed i hav to be careful or i cud fall and im also getting gud at nodding my hed and i can put my hat on by myself altho mummy had to straighten it up this aftanoon we went to where mummy used to work and to where she works now and i liked meeting all the ladys and they liked meeting me

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment