Wednesday 19 October 2011

Saturday 2nd July 2011

dear daddy

well i looked for you agen this morning but you wasnt there so it still carnt be tuesday yet it was very strange becorse last nite mummy waked me up two times and washed my hair and changed my peejamas and my bed fings i dont know why it cudnt wait until morning i went all the way to asda on my bike this morning i wud go faster but then mummy wudnt be abel to keep up but even though i went all that why i still didnt hav my afternoon nap then nanna picked me and mummy up and we went to warter baybies but there was only free of us there and i liked sum of it like running akross the wobbel board and humpty dumpty but i dont like sum other fings but mummy xplained to me that soon i wud be having a speshul swim time and we wud dress up as pirates and peopel wud giv me money but it wudnt be for me it wud be for a speshul corze to help other baybies and mummys so i need to praktice more

lots of love
jack xx

No comments:

Post a Comment